Todd J. Harvey, MD
Todd J. Harvey, M.D.
Dr. Harvey was raised in Camp Hill. Following his medical training, he spent four years in the United States Air Force at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. He concluded his military commitment as Chief of Ophthalmology at Eglin Regional Hospital in 1998. Dr. Harvey joined the practice in 2000 and served as Chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Holy Spirit Hospital. Dr. Harvey practices comprehensive ophthalmology with special interest in laser assisted cataract surgery, advanced lens implantation, basic sutureless cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment and surgery, macular degeneration, and diabetic eye diseases.
- Undergraduate: Franklin and Marshall College
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Residency: Case Western University School of Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
Awarded United States Air Force Health Professions Scholarship to attend medical school. Served in active duty ophthalmologist position at Eglin AFB, Florida from 1994-1998. Served as Chief of Ophthalmology at Eglin AFB Regional Hospital from 1996-1998.